School is almost out for my chicklets and we have been dashing around all week for their dance recital. I'm a little over-glittered right now. But I've been loving everyone else's blogs this week, even if I have been a stalker. cheers.
My Fave Middle Grade Blog Post This Week
- The All Important Beginning @ Kidlit.
- V is for Voice: It Might Sell Your MG Novel @ That's Another Story.
- Writing Advice from E. Lockhart/Emily Jenkins @ The Write Path.
- Kiera Cass on Drive and Effort in Writing Success @ Adventures in Children's Publishing.
- Beginnings are Hard to Master @ Mindy Alyse Weiss.
- How to Create Time and Space for Your Writing Life @ Smack Dab in the Middle.
- Before You Hit Send @ Write About Now.
- Step 3: Bare Bones of Dialog @ Writers' Ally.
- MMGM: Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading @ Shannon Whitney Messenger.
- MMGM: Eleven @ Book Dreaming.
- MMGM: Grounded @ Middle Grade Mafioso.
- MMGM: The Remarkable & Very True Story of Lucy & Snowcap @ Novel & Nouveau.
- MMGM: Entering the HIVE @ Write About Now.
- MMGM: The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook @ Night Writer.
- MMGM: How They Croaked: The Awful Endsd of the Awfully Famous @ Kid Lit Frenzy.
- MMGM: Gossip from the Girl's Room @ Just Deb.
- A Year Without Autumn @ Reading, Writing, and Ribaldry.
- Takeshita Demons @ Project Mayhem.
- Tween Tuesday: Tween Books on My Summer Reading List @ The OWL.
- By Any Other Name @ From the Mixed Up Files...
- The Boy At the End of the World @ Charlotte's Library.
Other Round Ups