Top Ten Blog Posts on Dialogue:
- John Green and Dynamic Character Relationships @ Nathan Bransford. (While this isn't specific to dialogue, I apply the theory every time my characters speak to each other.)
- Dialogue Masterclass @ Kidlit.
- Dialogue that Matters @ TalkToYoUniverse.
- Free FtQ chapter: Dialogue Beats @ Flogging the Quill.
- How Dialog Can Help Re-structure a "Needs Some Work" Draft @ The Other Side of the Story.
- Seven Keys to Writing Good Dialogue @ Nathan Bransford.
- Technical Tips for Writing Dialogue @ Iggi & Gabi.
- Tag, You're It! How to Write Excellent Dialogue Tags @ Kidlit.
- Speaking of Dialogue @ STET!
- Don't Overuse Names in Dialogue @ Wordplay.
- Bonus: Is Your Character Walking & Talking? @ Adventures in Children's Publishing.
I have to watch my tags and make sure I've added enough action and detail. What's the easiest or hardest part of writing dialogue for you?