MMGM has been bad for my sickness, every Monday I crave more books (so you need to stop picking good ones). And last weekend, I broke my rule and binged.
My TBR pile currently towers at 17 books and only because I knocked two off the list this weekend. Divergent by Roth and Beastly by Finn. Seriously, go read Joanne's review of Divergent (there is no way you'll be able to resist her review) and then go buy the book, read it tonight, and then we need to chat. Tomorrow. If you have time.
What's on my pile:
- The Ogre of Oglefort by Ibbotson (currently reading)
- The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall by Hahn
- The Graveyard Book by Gaiman
- Wimpy Kid #4 by Kinney (my daughter is reading this one)
- The Black Book of Buried Secrets (39 Clues) by Riordan
- Princess for Hire by Leavitt
- The Emerald Atlas by Stephens
- Wither by Destefano
- Real Live Boyfriends by Lockhart
- Invincible Summer by Moskowitz
- The Devil in the White City by Larson
- Heresy by Parris
- Little Bee by Cleave
- The Glass Castle by Walls
- Cutting for Stone by Verghese
- Devil's Brood by Penman (I uber loved Here be Dragons)
- Game of Thrones by... (yeah, my husband has this book right now, and I'm too lazy to look it up. Sorry.)
How do you tame your TBR pile and what's at the top of your pile?
I need help people.