So while I flip my soon-to-be queried WIP from 3rd to 1st, I day dream about my historical fiction character and her plot. Because I'm a plotter, I like to have the whole story ironed out sooner than later.
My Top 10 Fave Blog Posts on Plot:
- Plotting and Structure @ The Other Side of the Story.
- Writing a Hot Plot @ Kidlit.
- Do You Have a Plot? @ Nathan Bransford.
- Free FtQ Chapter: Story as Garden @ Flogging the Quill.
- The Writer's Toolkit: Breaking the Rules of the Narrative Arc @ Alan Rinzler.
- How to Learn Story Structure in Two Minutes or Less @ Storyfix
- The Meandering Plot or How to Figure Out What's Next @ STET!
- Elizabeth Loupas on Spiking Your Novel with Conflict @ Writer Unboxed.
- The Art of Chaptering @ The Blood-Red Pencil.
- Free FtQ Chapter: Problems with Staging Action @ Flogging the Quill.
- Bonus: How to Write Satisfying Endings @ Kidlit.
Do you have any great tips for plotting?