I had high blogging hopes this week but fell short. I'm one of those people who throws lots of balls in the air and tries to catch them all at the same time. I'm a terrible multi-tasker and I get distracted easy by new projects, ideas, shiny objects, etc.
How do you multi-task? I need tips people.
I'm almost finished with my manuscript so I can send it to the agents that requested partials and yet my other WIP keeps calling to me, consuming my thoughts. GET OUT, get out, GET OUT! Plus I'm training for my first half marathon. The race is next Saturday. Am I nervous? Yup.
On an unrelated but important note: Happy Easter Everybody [bawk, bawk].
- Book Bloggers: Why Authors Need Them @ Write4Kids!
- Successful School Visits: What an Author Can Do to Prepare @ From the Mixed-Up Files...
- Why Families Should Buy E-Readers @ Anita Laydon Miller's MG Blog.
- Wherein Writer Cat Gets Published! @ Project Mayhem.
- The Answers: Publication, My Agent, and Dreams vs Reality @ Caroline by Line.
- Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway Hop @ Kid Lit Frenzy.
- Discovering the World @ Smack Dab in the Middle.
- Five Things I've Learned...@ Shannon Whitney Messenger.
- Tip Tuesday #85: Punctuation in Dialog @ Literary Rambles.
- Story Planning for 1st Graders @ Adventures in Children's Publishing.
- Emotional Structure @ Ink Spells.
- O is for Observation: Don't Write Without It @ That's Another Story.
- What I Learned from Veronica Mars Part 2 & Why Sequels Are Hard @ Elle Strauss.
- Q is for Query @ PK Hrezo.
- Why Write? @ Novel and Nouveau.
- Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie @ Book Nut.
- Super Spring Giveaway @ From the Mixed-Up Files...
- The Fourth Stall by Chris Rylander @ Tracy Edward Wymer.
- The Rendering by Joel Naftali @ Charlotte's Library.
- MMGM: A Tale of Two Castles @ My Brain on Books.
- The Fairy-Tale Detectives (Sisters Grimm #1) @ The O.W.L.
- MMGM: It's a Mystery! @ Just Deb!
- MMGM: Pearl vs. The World @ Book Dreaming
Other MG Round-ups
- This Sunday's Round Up of MG F/SF @ Charlotte's Library.
Need more writing links, visit my writing round up at The Writing Bug.
Who inspired you this week? Have you found other MGers? I want to know.