Must write. Eyes burning, must blink. Getting closer, feel'n it. feel'n it. All good things.
My Top 10 Fave "Show, Don't Tell" Blog Posts
- Seven "Show Don't Tell" Tips @ Kathy Temean.
- What "Show, Don't Tell" Really Means @ Kidlit.
- Did You Hear That? Showing Sound @ The Other Side of the Story.
- Showing vs. Telling @ Nathan Bransford.
- Don't Tell Me -- Show Me @ The Blood Red Pencil.
- Tell, Don't Show @ Incidents and Accidents.
- Free FtQ Chapter: Showing and Telling @ Flogging the Quill.
- Telegraphing (and other pace killers) @ Writer Unboxed.
- The Ten Mistakes (Show Don't Tell is #8) @ Holt Uncensored.
- Show Don't Tell (in a query letter) @ Miss Snark.
What are your best tips for avoiding the tell OR recognizing it in your writing?