Friday, April 8, 2011

Best of the Middle Grade Blogs: April 8

And I'm back. I'm not going to lie, it was a fabulous snowboarding trip. Three of my girls board and it's just too stink'n cute to see them rip down the mountain. Next year, we're teaching my baby and we'll all be on the hill. Ubes fun.

I've caught up on all my blogs, there were some fab posts this week. I wanted to win Joanne Fritz's Divergent giveaway something fierce. I like to think I just missed it. Cheers to the girl who made the YouTube video. I love dystopia. I can't wait for this book.

Has anyone read any great Middle Grade dystopia? Minus The Giver (love that book).

My Fave Middle Grade Bloggers This Week

Industry & Inspiration
Crafting
Reviews
Other MG Roundups

Need more writing links, check out my This Week in the Writing World Roundup over at The Writing Bug.

Who inspired you this week?

1 comment: